No Products in the Cart
1. Begins with tiny specs of high quality lab-grown diamonds, we called it “diamond seeds”
2. The diamond seeds will then place in a vacuum chamber called a plasma reactor, a plasma reactor heat up to 6000 degree approaching the temperature of the Sun.
3. Carbon atoms rain down on the diamond seeds growing the stones layer by layers. This procedure is called Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD).
4. With the current technology it only take 3-4 weeks to grow a diamond, the longer they sit the bigger the diamond get.
5. When the stone is big enough they are examine and access by our experts to maximize the size and sparkle of each individual stone, then they are cut using positioned lasers before they polish to shine.
6. We make sure our stones are always in the highest quality. Once the finished stones is completed they are handcrafted by our specialist jewelers in the best 18K gold.